Join the Netblaze Systems Team!
Netblaze Systems, Inc. is committed to employing only the highest quality candidates that exhibit the same standards upon which the company was founded. Potential employees must have the education, training and experience that relates to the position they are seeking or at least should know how to read, write and drive an automobile. If you are hard-working, knowledgeable, ethical, inquisitive, have a sense of humor and you’re interested in working for an excellent local company, please email your resume to email@example.com.
MID-LEVEL SYSTEMS/NETWORK ENGINEER
Netblaze Systems, Inc. is a growing Bay Area company providing IT services for small and midsize businesses. We have a reputation for providing exceptional service to our clients. We are looking to hire a strong MID-LEVEL engineer who is knowledgeable and reliable, to help us grow and maintain our reputation. MUST have minimum 5 years of experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows Servers, Exchange Servers and a solid understanding of LANs, WANs and networking protocols. Experience with Citrix a big plus.
Salary – DOE, full benefits + 401K. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Primary Job Requirements, Duties and Responsibilities
Support a fast-paced environment for customers ranging from 5 to 100 users. Provide telephone and on-site technical support. Assist/participate in deployments of systems and applications. Create and update system and user documentation. Perform routine server maintenance, hardware and software diagnostics.
- Must have thorough work experience in the installation, implementation, deployment, and troubleshooting of the following operating systems and server based applications: Windows XP/2000 Windows Server 2003 & 2000 Windows Small Business Server 2003 & 2000 Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2003 Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2000 Tape/Disk Backup and Restore technologies
- Must have working knowledge in the installation implementation, and troubleshooting of Routers, Firewalls, Switches.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of network fundamentals and protocols (such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Profile Management).
- Must be open minded to flexible solutions and have the initiative to engage in process and technology enhancements.
- Must have strong overall troubleshooting and problem solving skills in areas such as networking problems (switching, routing, protocols), scripts and authentication.
- Must have Microsoft certification or equivalent work experience (MCSE preferred).
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and be committed to the success of the overall team.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Must have automobile and be willing to travel throughout Bay Area via automobile and/or public transportation when necessary.
- Must stay abreast of new technologies and industry news.
Netblaze Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer