The cloud enables your IT infrastructure to evolve as quickly as your business does. It is estimated that by 2020, 78% of U.S. small businesses will have fully adopted cloud computing. Moving forward with a sound cloud strategy will bring your small business many benefits that directly impact productivity and security. Regardless of what business you are in, cloud computing is a practice that you will want to integrate and eventually adopt all together.
Here are a few benefits of cloud for small businesses:
- Reduction of Costs: Cloud-hosted servers enable mass-scale computing power and minimize IT requirements and physical storage, providing a significant savings.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Cloud-hosted desktops allow users to access their files anytime, anywhere, from any device. You are no longer tied to your office computer.
- Ease of Collaboration: Saving and accessing files through the cloud allows everyone to work from the same master document. Administrators can even implement access and permission controls.
- Reduces Risk: The cloud adds security for its users by backing-up data off-site, decreasing the potential for hackers, viruses, and other cyber-security issues.
- Improves Efficiency: After migrating to the cloud, companies no longer worry about power requirements, space considerations and in some cases – software updates.
We can help you! We’ll take a look at your current infrastructure and determine what changes need to be made to get ready for the cloud. Most importantly, we will help you decide if cloud computing matches your small business needs.